torsdag 16 juli 2009

Studies and language changes.

So i got an e-mail I've been waiting for. I finally got in to all my courses and I'll be hitting the books august 10! I dont know if I'm happy atm I'm just scared stiff thinking im going to fail all the courses and blow my chances on getting in to the Garden design program next fall. Well, wont know if you dont try right?

I decided I'm going to try and translate my previous blog posts and write in english from now on, mostly its because I just like the language and now that I'm starting my english B course it could be good training but also because I hope some of my non swedish friends might find my blog interesting (if they just come here to laugh at my stupidity thats fine to =P ).

At work at the moment and I guess I should be doing something constructive but I'm just trying to figure out how the hell I'm going to tell my boss I'm quitting. Since she pretty much made it clear last week that I have to "make an effort and come up with a brilliant idea to get some customers in to the shop". She still thinks it valid for her to have a shop wich doesent bring in any money and also keep 2 employees in said shop since she's to busy with her horses to work in it herself. And were supposed to make her money how? Were not allowed to change the look of the shop and were not allowed to make purchases for the shop ourselves (however I'm living dangerously now ordering all the plants/cut flowers on my own, but she only lets it slide because its summer...). How are we supposed to make the shop more appealing to customers when we are'nt let to do some small but needed changes!? I'm getting all worked up writing this >.<

Anyways i feel my time there is over, I need a change of scenery, so if anyone got a part time job in the Stockholm area give me a shout!

To do list:
Buy an English dictionary
Buy course literature
Quit my job

first two are easy =S

1 kommentar:

  1. Så glad för din skuld Susie! Det är verkligen på tiden att du kommer dig bort ifrån det där jobbet! :)

    Tror jag byter tillbaks till engelska på mina inlägg med... Känns lättare att skriva på engelska av nån skum anledning ^^

    SvaraRadera