måndag 20 juli 2009

another Monday....

So my mom came to visit this weekend. We were going to my cousins second child's christening. She had a "friend" and his 10 year old kid with her. All in all it was a good weekend but ohhh how nice it felt when they finally left yesterday.

The christening when great, Anton my cousins firstborn was running around playing in the church and I got some nice pictures of him rolling on the church floor.....kids! We stayed for about 2 hours talking to the family before having to drive my brother back to work (he took a looong lunch).

My mom and her "friend" (will explain the " later) had decided that they were going to Grönalund and Tim begged me and my brother to come along. Sadly my brother had to work so I got to go in to town with them on my own.

Grönalund was fun, was nice to see Tims happy face every time he got off one of the rides and bolted of towards the next, I remember my brother being the same when we were younger. Sadly my favorite ride the Ferris wheel has been taken down (only got to go on it once =( and I cant even remember it! So I ended up not going on any rides...but my mom who apparently has no inhibitions went on a couple with Tim, "The Broom", "Flying Carpet", "Funny House", and some other I can't remember.

Sunday was a mess. I was supposed to help my mom with her PC, I had to do a clean Windows install. No biggy really but when you don't have any drivers for the hardware your pretty much f**ked. Found almost all the drivers and started moving here stuff to my PC for storage (I don't know how to make a save file which stays on the PC during a clean install, I know its possible to make one but I didn't have time to look for guides and do it the "hard way". Anyways Windows and all the drives I had downloaded went in fine and then it was time for the network cards....

I wanted to kill someone. Installed the wireless network she had but it doesn't have a slot for a LAN cable so I had to install the old one we bought when the network card on that PC's motherboard broke down. Anyways i fucking hate D-Link......the damn drivers wouldn't install no matter how i tried, why couldn't there just be a nice .exe file to run and it would have all been over sooo fast! Got the wireless to work but since mom forgot the D-Link driver CD she will have to install that one here self. Looking forward to that phone call.....

So after 5 hours of swearing over mom's PC they had to get going and I was finally ALONE at home! I had been neglecting my anime and manga for too long so i started reading "Totally Captivated" a Korean shounen-ai (BL) manwha. If you hate yaoi/shounen-ai stop reading here.

I must say I really enjoyed it. When you fist get introduced to the characters I thought it was another girly uke story and I kinda felt like reading something else but then after a few chapters things started happening! It's a well written/drawn story and I really liked the style. I really liked that the uke wasn't as girly as in the other stories I've read. It was a story about two men not a man and a boy that might as well have been a girl. I'm not going to go any deeper in on why I / girls like yaoi, everyone seems to have their own reason. But most of the stories have lots of humor in them so its almost like reading/watching a parody of a "normal" relationship manga/anime.

When I finished "Totally Captivated" I started watching "Junjo Romantica". I got it from a yaoi site where everyone was saying how i great it was but after watching the first episode I was a bit disappointed. So I sat down to re-evaluate the series and the more episodes i watched the more i loved it. I like that Usagi-Misaki are so hilarious together, why cant Misaki just confess already everyone knows what he feels! xD Nowaki-Hiroki just made me want to yell baka! at them both, lack of communication is the biggest relationship killer is that so hard to get? And Miyagi-Shinobu.......so cute just get it on already! I ended up watching all of season 1 and 2 or 3 episodes (cant remember now) from season 2 before I realized i had to go to bed, it was 02:30 in the morning..... -_-

I can see by the amount of text that I'm turning into a fangirl...... I've even started updating my animelist account every time I watch or read something like a proper Otaku! =P

So at work now writing all of this....yay fun....... //_-) so I should probably start doing something *looks around* like erm order some new flowers. Seems I've lost all my motivation to work...

Will edit this wall of text when I get home, probably full with spelling errors, and why do I write so much? This is turning into some kind of diary....

3 kommentarer:

  1. WTB crummy tech support.
    Ihihihiihihihihhihihhi :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. I have your number so I'll have my Mom call you instead of me when she needs tech support....moahahahah

    <3

    SvaraRadera
  3. That's a low blow if I ever saw one.
    (U) =(

    SvaraRadera