torsdag 23 juli 2009

Random

So I finally remembered I have OpenOffice installed on my PC so I'm going to start writing all my post in Writer first and just edit out all those embarrassing spelling errors....xD

Started looking for my course literature since my courses start in 2 weeks. I didn't realize its soooo expensive too study. My Biology A book is 400sek and the Nature Science book is another 350 sek. Hopping to find them on a second hand site I found. Only cheap book is for the English B course....were gonna read Haroun And The Sea Of Stories by Salman Rushdie....to be honest I'm a bit disappointed. I'm already reading books in English and I don't find it that hard, I have more trouble with spelling and making proper sentences and using ' at the right places. But hey maybe they will crank it up a notch for English C *shudder* thinking about doing a English proficiency test when I'm done with the courses but it cost about 1000-1,500 so I'll have to wait and see if I can afford it. Still haven't sent in my student funding application, but I'm waiting to see if I'm able to change one of my courses since I apparently made a mistake on the application form. Thought I chose the 25% course but I got accepted to the 50% one.. Its all a bit strange but shouldn't be a problem but anyways if I send in the paperwork too CSN and I can't change the course I'll have to take another course for the second half of the semester so I'll be able to get student funding for a 100% semester (though during the fist half I'm studying 150% I so didn't think this through >.< ) I'm getting a bit anxious but its gonna be alright when I get to start the courses.

Haven't been playing much WAR last few weeks and I'm starting to feel bad about that... still like the game just don't feel like playing again. Ive always played MMO's cause I liked the mix of interaction with other people and video games. As it is now I hardly speak to my guild much because I'm too scared and I just cant open up to them, they all seem to be nice people but it just so wired trying to talk to people I haven't played with ( 90% of the guild have played together for a long time). Gonna take a break and see if I come back at a later date. Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 should be out soon so will have to play those games as well so probably good I don't get stuck raiding WAR and doing nothing else. WoW is starting to look tempting again but thats only when I dream back to the good old times playing around in game and yelling on vent. I miss those early days on Silena the dwarf, I miss all the guys...all the random shit on vent...it's making me all teary eyes sometimes.

I wish it was like that still.

5 kommentarer:

  1. You do know that Firefox have a built in spelling tool, right? :D Just rightclick and choose language. If you dont have english, then follow the option for download :p
    ps, you failed spelling "too" and "hopping" :D (yes, I'm bored at work).

    Regarding WoW, I really miss those good old times aswell. The aq40 and naxxraids in vanilla was just legendary. The action, the drama, the feeling of a 2nd family... "sigh"..

    Me and Agnon are still playing tho. My huntard is 69 atm, so if you have a 70char, feel free to join the quest of gaining 80 ^^
    Big patch 3.2 coming up pretty soon. Check wow-europe for patch-notes.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I had no idea Firefox had a spelling tool, trying to find it now....

    I so hate when people say "vanilla wow".....it's WoW pre BC!! I mostly miss the time before I joined Exiled, even tho Exiled was fun it was nothing like Discipline. The athmosphere was just diffrent. So many people from that guild i havent spoken with for years.

    And im not desperat enough to go back to WoW yet.

    And i always mix up too and to!! grrr this is what i need to learn in my English class not just read soem god damn "Salman Rushdie oh he got a nobel prize" book....

    SvaraRadera
  3. English of the highest grade right there. Just one spelling error...per two sentences.

    That's not bad, right? :(

    SvaraRadera
  4. Damn you! I'm going to ace all my tests and shove that grade under your nose! =(

    Tried to talk to you on msn yesterday Zulu but my internet died IP block wtf? =(

    SvaraRadera
  5. That's what they all tell me :(

    SvaraRadera