torsdag 23 juli 2009

Junjo Romantica

I loved the anime so I decided to start reading the manga... I kinda already decided to by it since its about 90-120sek on Adlibris but I wanted to take a little peak on it =P so I looked it up and found it on mangafox and.....I LOVE IT! I loved the character Usami Akihiko already in the anime but the manga.....he's just......*DROOL*....to die for! I'm so ordering the fist 5 volumes when I get my pay check.....and I have to check this mangaka out more, going to get all his/her works. I just love the story! I so hope they do a third season of the anime, but seeing as BL/Yaoi anime almost always are cut short I'm trying to not get my hope up.

anyway I'm off to read some more and watch the beautiful Bishies......=P

<3

EXTRA EXTRA K-20: Kaijin niju menso den GREAT MOVIE! Starring my hero Kaneshiro Takeshi as some Robin Hood, Batman/Bruce Wayne, "superhero". Great original story that ends opening up for sequels. (There is a great review on IMDB.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar