måndag 10 augusti 2009

It's started!

So I officially started school today! Nothing big happened really more then all the courses suddenly appeared in my calender at the schools website. Started looking at my homework that ill have to do and the fist hand in is next Wednesday. Its for Nature science class and I'm supposed to make a pendulum and read up on Galileo Galilei. Its seems pretty easy to be honest and I'm saving it for the weekend when I'll have time to play around some at home with my home made pendulum. I'm more worried about my English essay due next Thursday. I'm supposed to write a 2 page essay on Death penalty, I have to choose sides and argue for that side. Sounds like fun just that I'm not clear on where I stand on the subject. Made a couple of drafts but I'm not happy with them yet. Got a reply from CSN and made "handed in" my study assurance (they make you click in 2 boxes on their web page to prove your going to study...) and it looks like ill get some money from them soon. Which is great since I STILL haven't gotten any money from work..... I'm so stupid for going there still but if I don't I'll surely never get any money. It's all a bad circle I can't break just yet, but soon....soon!

Had a bit of a scare at home, 2 main fuses went and we thought that the fridge and the stove broke before we remembered to check the fuse box outside the house as well. And hey presto 2 fuses had gone there. Is so nice to live next to relatives...called my aunt and they had spare fuses at home so went to borrow some from them. Have to buy some fuses tomorrow, getting 2 boxes for myself and the ones I owe so we'll never have to run around looking for them again! Who got spare fuses at home....really..... =P

4 kommentarer:

  1. That essay sounds pretty interesting tbh. I'm not quite sure where I stand either. In one way it seems right. Why should not a childmalesting maniac get sentenced to death the way he sentenced those innocent ones..
    But on the other hand, its quite barbaric.. and besides, he would prolly suffer more if he had to spend the rest of his life in jail.

    Im sure you'll come up with something ^^ Atleast its not a dull topic.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Who wants to live close to the relatives...really... Live as far from them as you can, preferably in another country. Just had a family gathering from my mother's side, sixty-plus people and guess who was the only one missing. I DON'T WANT TO SEE THOSE PEOPLE, THEY MEAN NOTHING TO ME. Besides my uncle, he's awesome. And my aunt. And their dogs. That's it.

    Mass murderers should just be put to mental hospitals, inside padded rooms for the rest of their life. Keeps a few people employed and he's not going to harm anyone. Oh, of course there's that outside chance that he might be cured and regret it all, but who wants to give them a second chance, unless they murdered a bunch of swedish men (insert Arzu here).

    PS. Just kidding Arzu, I didn't really mean it. (Yes I did.)

    SvaraRadera